This blog is my collection of healthy recipes and other health and nutrition related information from all over the web. This is just my way of sharing all the healing goodness with my family and friends.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Quick Chickpea Tikki

Serving Size: about 12 small tikkis
  • A cup of boiled chickpeas is mashed with a fork (make sure the chole are cooked well otherwise the tikki will not bind together)
  • along with 1/4 cup finely diced onions and
  • 1/4 cup chopped almonds added
  • sesame seeds
  • 1/3 cup chopped parsley/cilantro

The mixture is seasoned with salt, pepper and paprika or chilly powder and a hint of anardana (dry pomegranate) powder. I added 1/2 cup of popped amaranth and mixed the dough like mixture well, shaped small patties and shallow fried on a skillet.


These croquettes can be served with any dip or chutney you like. I loved the way chopped almonds taste in this chickpeas croquettes.


Recipe Source: Healthfooddesivideshi

No comments: