This blog is my collection of healthy recipes and other health and nutrition related information from all over the web. This is just my way of sharing all the healing goodness with my family and friends.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Weekend Links





  1. Natural Beauty Products at WholeFoods: A list of some of the better beauty products at Whole Foods. I have not used any except Dr. Bronner's soap, although I have heard people swear by Weleda's skin food. 
  2. Two new series that I have watched and liked recently Olive Kitteridge on HBO. Its a four part mini series. Better Call Saul On AMC has been pretty good so far.
  3. This was an interesting article on V-day celebrations in Japan
  4. New Card game that pushes kids to move their butt - is this the future of kids in this digital age?
  5. What ISIS really wants: A very detailed article on the beliefs, strategy and future plans of this group - and let me tell you it is some scary shit




No comments: