This blog is my collection of healthy recipes and other health and nutrition related information from all over the web. This is just my way of sharing all the healing goodness with my family and friends.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Weekly Outfits

Last year was not a good year for my closet - I wore only a handful of pieces on repeat. I truly love getting dressed up - the joy of an outfit coming together exactly the way you had pictured it in your head is just priceless but last year, call it lack of motivation or just plain old laziness I wasn't as creative with my outfits as I would have liked. So this year another one of my resolutions is to try and dress-up everyday. It becomes especially hard since I do not follow a fixed schedule, so if I am not dressed up by 10-11am I know it's gonna be a sweatpants day. So to keep me on track I thought I will post my weekly outfits here. Let's see for how long can I keep up:

26th Jan - 1st Feb






No comments: