This blog is my collection of healthy recipes and other health and nutrition related information from all over the web. This is just my way of sharing all the healing goodness with my family and friends.

Monday, August 3, 2015

Weekend Links


I hope everyone had an easy weekend, mine was full of good food and lots of naps. Here is what been keept my mind occupied this past week:

Shashi Tharoor's Speech at the Oxford Union: If you have not had a chance to listen it, I sincerely urge you to please do it now - it's succinct, on point and oh so biting

Corporate Social Responsibility: The Kachra project is a community effort to hold Unilever responsible and make amends for the hazardous mercury waste they dumped in Kodaikanal. Once you take a look at the video, please do not forget to sign the petition

Hilarious Bhojpuri Translation of Hollywood movies

AIB Party Song: I am a big AIB and Irrfan Khan fan and these guys just nailed it with their latest work.

No comments: